You’ll be taken care of by a cook, two housekeepers and two butlers, who live in separate quarters at the villa and are ready to whip up breakfast, serve refreshments on the terrace or prepare local specialties on the barbecue. Revel in the villa’s four acres of tropical gardens and private oceanfront terrace with infinity pool, loungers, al-fresco dining and a wet bar. Active guests can take the kayak out on the water; for everyone else, the hammock awaits.
Thatched roofs, natural stone, wood paneling and the lush surroundings make Villa Kayanta feel like a luxury treehouse. The property takes its name from Mayan, where Kayantá means 'to be reborn'. Enjoying the beauty of nature and taking an opportunity to destress, you'll be reminded what life is all about. In the living and dining areas, sophisticated pieces like white sofas and a glass-topped dining table are set off by hand-selected accessories and artwork. Though the house does have a fully equipped kitchen, you can relax—the staff will take care of all the cooking for you.
All of the villa’s bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, making the property a wonderful alternative to a hotel for a family or group of friends. There are three bedrooms with king beds, including the master suite, two bedrooms with two full beds each and one bedroom with a king bed and a second level with two twin beds.
There’s a reason the Dominican Republic gets five stars from sunseekers, families, honeymooners and golfers alike: it has incredible beaches, but doesn’t stop there. At Villa Kayanta, you’re just steps from the nearest stretch of white sand, and a few miles from other popular spots like Juanillo Beach and Caleton Beach Club. Dive into the warm, clear waters on a snorkeling or scuba trip, cast your line on a fishing excursion, or test your skill on Cap Cana’s award-winning golf courses. The area also has an array of great restaurants and tempting boutiques.
A partial payment in the amount of 50% of the grand total is due upon booking. Remaining payment is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival. A separate refundable damage deposit is required in the amount of 1 night's rent. The damage deposit is payable upon booking.
Cancel up to 95 days before your arrival date and get a full refund.
Check in – 3:00pm
Check out – 12:00pm
Pets are not allowed
Parties or events are not allowed
• All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
• The beaches in this destination may be affected by seaweed.
• The Guest acknowledges that the Host’s responsibility extends solely to the immediate premises of the rented Property, and that no compensation will be considered in relation to limitation in the experience of the destination that may come as a consequence of a seaweed surge or associated local cleaning efforts.
• Any delay in check-out, without prior consent of Host, shall result in Guest being charged a penalty in the amount of 20% of the daily rent set forth in this Agreement for each hour that Guest or visitors remain on the Premises after the check-out date and time. Maximum 14 Guests (10 adults, 4 children).
• A guest list must be provided prior to arrival. Additional guests or visitors must be pre-approved in advance, additional fees may apply.
• The kitchen and grill should be used only by the villa staff.
• Guests will not be provided a key for owner’s personal storage spaces, including the wine cellar.